[meta-freescale] OV5640 MIPI-CSI2 driver - why the limitations?

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at tames.com
Wed Sep 17 15:23:24 PDT 2014

Excuse me for the off topic question but does anyone know where to find complete documentation for the ov5640? I successfully patched a Wandboard Kernel with Eric’s patches from the Boundary Kernel to enable autofocus but would like to explore if it can be set to any other position beside the center of the image.

Thanks,

Alfonso