[meta-freescale] 9/8 community meeting, was [RFC] The proposal of FSL QorIQ SDK upstream

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Tue Sep 16 22:31:19 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,

The QorIQ SDK always bases on the stable Yocto release, e.g. SDK 1.6 uses Yocto 1.6(daisy), besides upstream all SDK recipes in master to ensure those content is included in the upcoming Yocto release(Yocto 1.7),  the SDK 1.6 release bits should also be upstreamed to Yocto 1.6(daisy), so the fixes for SDK 1.6 can be submitted against daisy branch, does this sound good for you?

With regard to the bugs of QorIQ SDK, you can submit in Yocto Bugzilla until the FSL public bug report system is ready.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua