[meta-freescale] Clutter application on i.MX53

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:45:36 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Gustavo Ramon Arambula Aguilar
<gustavo.arambula at freescale.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> We have a user on the communities using a clutter based application on the
> i.MX53 QSB. He’s using Dora and baked successfully core-image-sato with the
> packagegroup-core-clutter-core.

Clutter is not supposed to be working for imx53 as I know.

We worked to get it working only for mx6, see [1]

Maybe you can work on that.

[1] http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/tree/recipes-graphics/clutter/clutter-1.0_%25.bbappend

Daiane