[meta-freescale] i.MX6 - Linux 3.10.17_1.0.1 Patch Release

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Sep 11 11:41:48 PDT 2014

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Lauren Post <Lauren.Post at freescale.com> wrote:
> We know.  They were trying to get 3.10.17-1.0.1 out quickly with fast
> testing so it did not include all the other kernel patches.

Uh? You must be kidding right?

So you did the update to a *newer* fix being aware it removed other fixes?

I were expecting a better QA control from Freescale and I didn't
double check all the release as I trusted it had been checked. I will
be more rigorous next time...

> Another patch release is being tested and will include them plus more
> graphics fixes.

So please ask for this to be done RIGHT this time. And be sure to
include the fixes of BOTH 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 into the upcoming one.

I am preparing the fix on top of 1.0.1 including the missing patches
and will merge it in master and daisy soon. :-(