[meta-freescale] i.MX6 - Linux 3.10.17_1.0.1 Patch Release

Wally Yeh wally.yeh at atrustcorp.com
Thu Sep 11 05:33:38 PDT 2014

>We are not Support Team. Are you sure you sent the email to the right
>mailing list?

Sometimes when you post a question on the community forum, some member of
freescale will suggest you to sends mail here. this situation gets more
frequently after SDK_3.10.17 comes out.

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/log/?h=imx_3.10.17_1.0.1_ga

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/log/?h=imx_3.10.17_1.0.0_ga

>You are right! Let me understand what are those changes and how we can fix
this.
>Otavio, I need your attention here.

+1, This does need to be fixed.