[meta-freescale] [Documentation] FSL Community BSP - Task List

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:50:46 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Stephano Cetola <stephanoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to help with documentation. Is there a place where we are
> currently tracking tasks?

I´m going to add the list in [1]. I plan to finish it today.

I my point of view, the very first last list would be, with target release:
(more or less in a priority order)

Documentation
 * RN
   * (1.7) License = CC - share-alike, attribution
   * (1.7) Describe the families (today imx and vybrid)
   * (1.7) What is FSL Community BSP
      * Motivation
          * What the FSL Community BSP is not
          * What to expect (production X basic feature)
          * Update versions (1.6 and 1.7)
      * Document PACKAGEGROUP and IMAGES
      * Document BSP variables
   * UG
      * (1.7) Sanity Test (double check step-by-step)
      * (1.7) Start automatization
      * (1.8) Include “Yocto Training Tasks”
      * (1.7/1.8) How to use/why DirectFB/Wayland/FB/X11 on i.MX6?
 * (1.8) FAQ: pending issues to make it public
 * (1.8) FAQ: process of adding new question

Meanwhile, I plan to start with some scratch for the addition of
meta-fsl-ppc. As I haven´t already started, I still don´t have the
task list for this.

Mario, would you mind to work with task "Document PACKAGEGROUP and
IMAGES" using the same approach you used to create the version update
automatic scripts? We can talk offline to me to explain what I really
mean here if needed.

Daiane
[1] https://github.com/Freescale/Documentation/issues