[meta-freescale] Screen rotation

Riccardo Stronati r.stronati at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 00:09:59 PDT 2014

Hi Guys,

I need to rotate my desktop environment by 90 deg. I've read on freescale
comunity that vivante driver do not support the rotation so I need to go
back to framebuffer. Is that right?

How do I build and enable the frame buffer?
I changed the xorg.conf but the xserver can't find the framebuffer driver.
I suppose that I need to change the image recipe and change the kernel
bootargs, how?

I'm using technexion edm1-cf-m6 board with yocto 1.5.3 and kernel 3.0.35 as
the technexion doesn't support yocto 1.6.

Thank you again.

Riccardo