[meta-freescale] 3.10.31-beta: gcoHAL_Construct returns -7 (gcvSTATUS_GENERIC_IO)

Alexander Holler holler at ahsoftware.de
Mon Sep 1 05:59:16 PDT 2014

Am 01.09.2014 14:36, schrieb Otavio Salvador:
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 4:50 PM, Alexander Holler <holler at ahsoftware.de> wrote:
>> Am 30.08.2014 22:06, schrieb Alexander Holler:
>> Don't know if and when I will spend the time to search further, but if I
>> will found out why, I'll send an update to this mail.
>
> You seem to not be using Yocto Project-based system so in this case it
> may be anything which we already fixed in past. In either case,
> 3.10.31 is being included in master-next and has not yet been tested
> (as still has build errors) so I'd wait for this before porting it to
> other distribution.

I haven't had much luck with 3.10.17 too and I definitely don't want to
use Yocto. It doesn't met my requirements. And I can fix build errors
myself, provided that I can build myself. Unfortunately that isn't the
case for gpu-viv-bin-mx6q where gcoHAL_Construct() seems to be hidden.

Which is why I'm asking for help here. There doesn't seem to be another
mailing list available in regard to i.mx6, just forums or similiar.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

Alexander Holler