[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Community BSP Meeting - October 31th - 12:00 UTC - TIME CHANGE

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Oct 31 08:10:29 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Otavio Salvador
> <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Daiane Angolini <daiane.list at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Rogerio Nunes <ronunes at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Otavio just called me for the confirmation.
>>>
>>> You are correct, Rogerio:
>>
>> I'd like to apologize about the confusion I did; all the math confused
>> me and I ended picking the wrong time.
>>
>> The above times are right as confirmed to Daiane. I couldn't reply
>> before because I were in a business trip without easy access to the
>> computer.
>>
>> I will be awaiting on the bridge at 14:00 UTC :-) See you there...
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AkGJbwxEB525yaAz-mQpvCfDbXrJxFYmcmB9i2PFtCA/edit?usp=sharing
>
> This is the link with agenda so people can comment on it.

The minutes draft is below, please add/fix/comment so we send the
final one tomorrow:

Minutes

Atendees:
Otavio Salvador
Daiane Angolini
John Weber
Rogerio Nunes
Lars ???
Zhenhua Luo
Bob Cochran
Fabio Estevam
Trevor Woerner
Ann Thornton
Lauren Post
Carlos Rafael Giani
Mike Folcik
Eric Nelson
Tony Felice
Mario Domenech Goulart

Action item:
Bob Cochran: help with grammar review of Release Notes
Zhenhua Luo and Bob Cochran: work on meta-fsl-ppc specific content
(with Daiane's help)
Bob Cochran: will send some patches for review/comment in meta-fsl-ppc
Otavio Salvador: work on a i.MX Hub proposal design and send for review/comments
Otavio Salvador: send an e-mail about the monthly schedule of meetings