[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Community BSP Meeting - October 31th - 12:00 UTC - TIME CHANGE

Rogerio Nunes ronunes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:34:27 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> On 2014-10-30 09:36, Trevor Woerner wrote:
>>
>> On 10/29/14 11:26, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> Our community meeting is still pending. It is important we don't lose
>>> the pace and per other people request, the time has been changed to:
>>>
>>>   Date: October 31th
>>>   Time: 12:00 UTC

We need a confirmation from Otavio, but I believe this email was sent
out with the wrong time, regardless of the daylight savings.
My understanding was that the call was being planned for 14:00 UTC, so
that we could better cover the different time zones:
7am PDT (Pacific Daylight Time),
10am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time),
12:00 BRST (Brazilia Summer Time),
14:00 UTC (Universal Time Coordinated).
22:00 CST (China Standard Time).

Otavio, can you please confirm? If 12:00 UTC is correct, I'm fine
opening the bridge at that time, but it will be 5am PDT in case
somebody is joining from that time zone.