[meta-freescale] Docs and tutorials about fsl gstreamer plugin

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Thu Oct 30 04:43:46 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-30 12:31, kongling wrote:
> >Did you also copy the libgstimxcommon.so.* files to /usr/lib/ ?
> Thanks for your reply!
> Yes, libgstimxcommon.so.* are include in gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx package.
> BR,
> kongling

Wait. You said you copied the *libraries* . This sounds to me as if you
manually copied over the .so files of the plugins to
/usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0 . If you do that, and do not copy the
libgstimxcommon.so.* files to /usr/lib , the GStreamer plugin scanner
will detect that these plugins won't load (because the
libgstimxcommon.so.* files are missing), and put the gstreamer-imx
plugins on the blacklist.

Or did you install the gstreamer-imx .ipk packages?