[meta-freescale] Docs and tutorials about fsl gstreamer plugin

kongling k870818319 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 30 03:06:23 PDT 2014

Hi, everyone,    I want to using fsl gstreamer plugin but don't now how to porting them in self made file system.     Platform: imx6qsabresd    Could anyone help me? Is there any docs or tutorials about fsl gstreamer plugin?
    I also tried something. I built the gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx using yocto and copy the libs to file system, but these four plugins were listed in black list.
BR,kongling