[meta-freescale] Issue building cairo

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Oct 21 05:02:36 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-21 05:49, Daiane Angolini wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:

>>> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/tree/recipes-graphics/cairo/cairo_%25.bbappend#n9
>>>
>>> Are you using mx6+meta-fsl-arm?
>>>
>>> At least, it explain your PACKAGECONFIG value.... if you need x11 or
>>> not I don't know
>>

>> Yes, as it says at the top of this email, I am building for i.MX6Q
>>
>> This is the behaviour you get if you build for nitrogen6x, using
>> meta-fal-arm & meta-fsl-arm-extra
>
> http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/tree/recipes-graphics/cairo/cairo_%25.bbappend#n9
>
> The line 9 of cairo bbappend from meta-fsl-arm overrides the =?? from recipe.
>
> Wouldn't be this line causing the missing x11?

Yes, I just noticed this myself.  That line is wrong - directfb is
already being correctly handled by the main recipe, so line 9 should
be removed.  This would then give the correct flags.

I tested this with those lines removed:
   gthomas at europa:/local/p0382-latest_2014-10-07$ bitbake -e cairo | grep ^PACKAGECONFIG
   PACKAGECONFIG="x11             egl glesv2"

This is the correct behaviour - I'll formulate and send a patch.