[meta-freescale] Direct FB 1.7 examples failing on imx6 with 3.10 kernel image

Subodh Chiwate subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com
Mon Oct 20 06:37:26 PDT 2014

Thanks will try that.
Does this one include gstreamer 1.0.
If not, when do you roughly expect your gst 1.0 patch to be included in
dowload image?

On 10/20/2014 07:01 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Subodh Chiwate
> <subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com> wrote:
>> Imx6Q Sabre SD
>> Image built using the instructions from
>> http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git/tree/README?h=imx-3.10.31-1.1.0_beta
>>
>> Do I need to take some previous branch fro stability ??
> I don't use Freescale's release so I cannot say if it is working or
> not. In either case, you could download our image in the current
> stable release at:
>
> http://ci.ossystems.com.br/public/fsl-community-bsp/daisy/62/directfb
>
> and give it a try.

Subodh

-- **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. UFOMoviez India Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. UFOMoviez India Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the UFOMoviez India Ltd.'s e-mail system. ***************** End of Disclaimer *******************