[meta-freescale] gcc in meta-toolchain-qt5 (master) is not hard float by default

Alfonso Tamés alfonso at tames.com
Sun Oct 19 19:08:41 PDT 2014

Running the meta-toolchain's arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -v from Daisy
gives --with-float=hard as a configured option. On the other hand, the
compiler generated in Master does not report having this option configured.

Can someone point me to the place where I can enable --with-float=hard
for the meta-toolchain compiler?

thanks