[meta-freescale] Initial repo sync fails with "Unable to find..."

Spriggs, Jim J.Spriggs at raylase.de
Mon Oct 13 09:01:59 PDT 2014

Hi Otavio,

Wow! Thanks for replying so quickly!

Yes, I believe I am behind a proxy (company policy).

I've just tried doing a git clone from openembedded.org - it failed.
Then I tried a clone from yoctoproject.org, which succeeded.

At this point I'll have to get our IT-guys involved - maybe openembedded.org has made it on to our blacklist for some reason.

Thanks for your help!
--
jim