[meta-freescale] CAN support on i.mx6qsabreauto

Daniel C. A (NESTIT) daniel.ca at nestgroup.net
Sun Oct 12 09:01:52 PDT 2014

Hi,
  I was very glad in seeing the reply related to 'CAN support on i.mx6qsabreauto'. But I was wondered to see that it is not possible to use both FlexCAN and FEC working on i.mx6qsabreauto EVK.
 Actually i'm asked to work on both FEC and FlexCAN on i.mx6q using Yocto build image. It is found in 'mail_archive' that we need to disable FEC on EVK if we need to work FlexCAN. But I need both working.:) Can someone help me in this regard as my requirement is little urgent.

Best regards,
Daniel