[meta-freescale] Any BSP containing pre-built gstreamer-1.x (with FSL plugins) needed

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Oct 11 08:37:32 PDT 2014

Hello Subodh,

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 6:47 AM, Subodh Chiwate
<subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com> wrote:
> I am in process of experimenting with imx6Q as a multimedia platform.
>
> I need a BSP that already has gstreamer 1.0 built-in.
>
> Currently, as per our schedule, I cannot invest time of learning and setting
> up Yocto or any other platform builder.
>
> It will be more efficient if I could test my ideas with a pre-built
> multimedia BSP.
>
> This way I just need to cross compile my x86 gstreamer test plugins and get
> started.
>
> Any suggestions regarding a better approach are welcome.

O.S. Systems provides the fsl-community-bsp images prebuilt for a set
of machines. You can get those at:

http://ci.ossystems.com.br/public/fsl-community-bsp/

I noticed we don't include the gstreamer 1.0 support on those yet. I
prepared the patches for it and will send them for review, when those
are merged next day you should have the image available there.