[meta-freescale] QT 5.2.1 and eglfs 0x3003 error

Yannick Calmettes yannick.calmettes at analogway.com
Fri Oct 10 08:06:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've encountered a strange error with QT 5.2.1 and eglfs platform. When
I launch a Qt5_CinematicExperience demo (and any other Qt apps) I have
an error "EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error = 0x3003".
In fact this error occurred only when the framebuffer is configured in
24bpp. In 32bpp or 16bpp the demo works correctly. The problem is that
in my real product we use a 24bpp LCD screen.

Is someone already encountered this problem ?

Yannick

I use "imx-3.10.31-1.1.0_beta" branch with a MCIMX6Q-SDB board
(MACHINE=imx6qsabresd). I run the fsl-image-qt5 image and start the demo
with "Qt5_CinematicExperience -platform eglfs".