[meta-freescale] imx-3.10.31-1.1.0_beta : QT opengl dependency

Yannick Calmettes yannick.calmettes at analogway.com
Tue Oct 7 03:55:50 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I want to remove opengl support to my machine so I had
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove =  "opengl " to my local.conf (i'm using poky
distro).
But by doing this all QT packages raise me an error because they do not
find provider for opengl package.
It seems that the problem comes from
"meta-fsl-arm/qt5-layer/recipes-qt/qt5/qtbase_%.bbappend" that add
support for opengl without test DISTRO_FEATURES :

PACKAGECONFIG_GL_mx6 = "gles2"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_mx6 = " tslib icu examples"
QT_CONFIG_FLAGS_append_mx6 = "${@base_contains('DISTRO_FEATURES', 'x11',
' -no-eglfs', ' -eglfs', d)}"

What is the best (and clean) way to correct this ?

Regards,

Yannick