[meta-freescale] Quagga on SDK 1.4

Vigneshwaren Sankaran vigneshwaren.sankaran78 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 03:29:50 PDT 2014

I am using the SDK v1.4
The recipe in ./meta-oe/meta-networking/recipes-protocols/quagga
the recipe for quagga creates smaller packages quagga-ospfd, quagga-babeld,
quagga-ripd, quagga-ospfclient, etc.

The binaries of these packages are generated by

FILES_${PN}-babled = "${sbindir}/babeld"
etc

The executables are not getting packaged in the filesystem.

I created a dummy file in ${sbindir} and I override the variable like,

FILES_${PN}-babeld      = "${sbindir}/babeld"
FILES_${PN}-babeld       = "${sbindir}/temp-quagga"

The executables are generated in this case.

And out of all these binaries, ospfclient alone is not generated.

Why is it that this happening? And why does it work when I override the
variables?
Thanks in advance.