[meta-freescale] save kernel configuration

Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com
Fri Nov 28 00:21:52 PST 2014

I'm still fighting with those config-fragments, as the do_fetch of the linux source didn't finish (even overnight) I canceled it and tried some other things. I found that after editing the defconfig file which also would be an option though not as modular as a config-fragment, when starting bitbake it also starts the do_fetch wich doesn't finish. If already this fails, then I obviously either can't test the other option.