[meta-freescale] MMC Init failed at u-boot (2014.04)

aman kumar aman2467 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:54:51 PST 2014

Hi All,

         I have a custom board based on imx6-Quad processor.
         There is a 4gB eMMC(micron-MTFC4GMDEA) over usdhc4 port.
         The data-width is 8-bit wide, and also there is
SD4_RESET(NAND_ALE) connected to eMMC.
         I'm getting "*MMC init failed*" error on u-boot. I'm using the
u-boot version as per mentioned in the subject.

        After some debug i found that *mmc_init()* function is getting
failed, with *error -20(IN_PROGRESS)*.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Aman