[meta-freescale] How to use libfslcodec with gstreamer-1.0

Ray·Bloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 25 17:11:24 PST 2014

   I forgot this point because I'm focusing on gstreamer...
   I will try this patch later.

Ray·Bloodworth

From: Otavio Salvador
Date: 2014-11-25 19:36
To: Ray·Bloodworth
CC: Daiane Angolini; meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: Re: [meta-freescale] How to use libfslcodec with gstreamer-1.0
On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Ray·Bloodworth <k870818319 at outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm using MCIMX6Q-SDP.
>     When I build "core-image-weston" first time, there was a error about
> weston-1.6. So I copied the weston-1.5 from dizzy to replace it.
>     After this, it could be built successfully.

Well this is the kind of information you must inform when asking for
help; we cannot know what you did if you don't tell us.

So this is expected to fail. Revert those changes and apply the patch
I sent yesterday and give it a go please.