[meta-freescale] How to use libfslcodec with gstreamer-1.0

Ray·Bloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 25 17:07:53 PST 2014

Hi,
   Yes, I need weston image because my target device is running with weston.

   I'm working on OS porting.

   Here is my link:
   https://github.com/RayBloodworth/porting_tizen_to_imx6q

   Since multi-media(audo/video encoder/decoder) with gstreamer-1.0 still has some problems, I haven't publish this yet.
   gstreamer-0.1 porting is ok, but this file-system is using gstreamer-1.0.

Ray·Bloodworth