[meta-freescale] Status of imx28evk recipes/images

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 06:44:58 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Simone <cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Daiane,
> Thanks so much for your answer.
>
> Which Kernel version is actually supported by this board?

define supported.

linux-imx is supported by freescale
linux-fslc is from kernel.org

> What is the difference between linux-fslc and linux-imx ?

huge

Please, test and taste both, then decide which one is the one for your
application.

(this question is really tricky, by definition, the difference between
2 kernels is defined by the git diff of them, however, the kernel
version in this case differs, causing a huge (huge) gap. I cannot say
to you what are the differences that probably can impact in your case,
so I prefer to say nothing)

Daiane