[meta-freescale] imx 535 loco board sata bug

自己 lixipeng0088 at 163.com
Sun Nov 16 01:12:07 PST 2014

That is not work.
The patch not for linux-2.6.35 or linux-2.6.38.
On my test team, u-boot mode we can read or write the sata data, but linux kernel mode we could do it only  raised the CPU temperature to 45 degrees Celsius.
Now we have 30% chips have this phenomenon.
 this issue was random happened, anyone else have imx535 have loco board? Who could give us some help
tks.
2014.11.16