[meta-freescale] imx 535 loco board sata bug

自己 lixipeng0088 at 163.com
Fri Nov 14 23:23:19 PST 2014

Hi all.
Our products use imx535 cpu the sata cannot mount to linux os.
In u-boot command line, we enter "sata init" or "sata info" we could find our sata disk, same borads use imx535 we use linux-2.6.35 or linux-2.6.38 sometime could not find sata nodes, and can not mount to system.
log as follow:

ata1: SATA link down (SStatus 1 SControl 300)

ata1: exception Emask 0x10 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x4000000 action 0xe frozen t4

ata1: irq_stat 0x00000040, connection status changed

ata1: SError: { DevExch }

ata1: hard resetting link

ata1: SATA link down (SStatus 1 SControl 300)

ata1: EH complete

"""

This issue is random happy, 30% will be found.

If we raised the temperature of board  to 45 degrees Celsius, this issue will disappear!

Now many our products have applied to industrial applications occure this problem.

from websits: https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95433#  We find freescale has find this issue, but from websit we cannot find release version to fix it.

So, who can provide one patch to us fixed this issue.

TKS.

2014.11.15