[meta-freescale] default root password or password request

Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com Matthias.Heise at atlas-elektronik.com
Thu Nov 13 22:39:01 PST 2014

Thank you, just checked that "debug-tweaks" and it is already set ! what's wrong here ? btw, the manual says "ssh root access has a blank
 password" , I don't know if this is implicit but I've got that password problem directly on the machine, on the serial terminal and via ssh.
Maybe too much playing around and something is messed? If yes, how should I clean the project correctly ?
Thanks again,
Regards,
Mat