[meta-freescale] gst-fsl-plugin_3.0.11.bb cannot find -lXext

Nikolay Dimitrov picmaster at mail.bg
Mon Nov 10 10:02:47 PST 2014

Hi Marco,

On 11/10/2014 07:34 PM, Marco Cavallini wrote:
> Hi, I am testing meta-fsl-arm with Dizzy but I get this error
> "recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gst-fsl-plugin_3.0.11.bb
> <http://gst-fsl-plugin_3.0.11.bb>, do_compile failed"
> Does this version require any missing package into the image recipe?

Have you done some modifications to the recipe? Btw, I've just built
pristine dizzy before about 2h ago and the build completed without
issues.

If you haven't touched the recipe, please try to clean your tmp/sstate
/cache dirs and sync your repos, then try building again.

Hope this helps. Regards,
Nikolay