[meta-freescale] What image should I build on the SabreLite?

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Thu Nov 6 13:47:36 PST 2014

Hi Philippe,

On 11/06/2014 08:55 AM, Eric Nelson wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> Sorry for the delayed response.
>
> On 11/06/2014 02:31 AM, Philippe BALLEYDIER wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> i'm still stuck with this problem.
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Best regards

I think you can configure the kernel using "bitbake -c menuconfig":

	~/yocto/build$ bitbake -c menuconfig linux-boundary

	Device Drivers
		> Sound card support
			> Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
				> USB sound devices
					*  USB Audio/MIDI driver

You can also just add CONFIG_USB_AUDIO to the file
	sources/meta-fsl-arm-extra/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-boundary-3.10.17/nitrogen6x/defconfig

Regards,

Eric