[meta-freescale] What image should I build on the SabreLite?

Philippe BALLEYDIER PBalleydier at visionsystems.fr
Thu Nov 6 01:31:39 PST 2014

Hi

i'm still stuck with this problem.
Any ideas?

Best regards
De : meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org [meta-freescale-bounces at yoctoproject.org] de la part de Philippe BALLEYDIER [PBalleydier at visionsystems.fr]
Envoyé : mercredi 5 novembre 2014 09:42
À : Eric Nelson
Cc : meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org
Objet : Re: [meta-freescale] What image should I build on the SabreLite?

So i switched to the dizzy branch. I've build fsl-image-multimedia-full so i can have most of the gstreamer plugins i need.
How do i include CONFIG_USB_AUDIO to the kernel defconfig? I found multiple defconfig files, which one is the good one?

In attachment you can see the boot log, and it clearly appears that the OV5642 is not detected.
Any ideas why it doesn't show up?

Regards