[meta-freescale] [dizzy] bad efl bbappend

Steffen Sledz sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Tue Nov 4 23:24:30 PST 2014

On 04.11.2014 20:52, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Steffen Sledz <sledz at dresearch-fe.de> wrote:
>> Setting up the new dizzy branches we hit this problem:
>>
>> ERROR: No recipes available for:
>>   /pm/sledz/hipos-dfe.dizzy/meta-fsl-arm/efl-layer/recipes-efl/efl/efl_1.9.3.bbappend
>
> Is it possible for you to prepare  a patch to fix it?

I'll prepare a commit fixing the parse and compile problem.

But i'm not able to check the full functionality.

--
DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, 10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 30 515932-237 mailto:sledz at dresearch-fe.de
Fax: +49 30 515932-299
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle;
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg; HRB 130120 B;
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058