[meta-freescale] i.MX6 and QtWayland bad performance and other issue

Prabhu S prabhusundar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:27:46 PST 2014

What is more important for wayland support is whether the GPU drivers
provide the necessary extensions? Yes, Freescale drivers does have it.
Does Freescale support Wayland Reference compositor?  Yes, Weston is
supported.
What is missing is the glue part in the QT EGLFS? QT Project is community
driven and the community helped you.

Thanks for bringing this up and we almost have solution. The community is
to find solutions and not to blame SOC or people.