[meta-freescale] HOB conflicting provider

Jonas.Maas at ids.de Jonas.Maas at ids.de
Mon Nov 3 01:32:58 PST 2014

I was trying to build an image for my Sabre Lite with hob but it keeps telling me "Trying to resolve runtime dependency libgl resulted in conflicting PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries being found." and so on...
I am using Ubuntu 14.04 with the fsl-community-bsp (https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform).
I know this has been an issue before, but it seems the fixes won't help me: I tried to replace "mesa" with "gpu-viv-bin-mx6q" in the concerning variables (e.g. PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/...  in ./sources/meta-fsl-arm/conf/machine/include/imx.base.inc) but that did not fix the bug.

Is there a way to fix this error?

Thanks for your help!

Jonas