[meta-freescale] No HDMI signal from Nitrogen6x board with daisy

Peter Bergin peter.bergin at tritech.se
Fri May 23 00:23:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have trouble with my Nitrogen6x board after upgrade to daisy build. I can not get any HDMI signal out of the board after boot. During boot u-boot can show content on screen but when booted the monitor does not detect the signal.

I have updated to u-boot 2014.04. I have tried with the pre-built image found at Boundary Devices with same result as my own build.

I see this printout on the console after boot:
mxc_sdc_fb fb.27: timeout when waiting for flip irq
mxc_sdc_fb fb.27: MXCFB_WAIT_FOR_VSYNC: timeout 0
mxc_sdc_fb fb.27: timeout when waiting for flip irq
mxc_sdc_fb fb.27: MXCFB_WAIT_FOR_VSYNC: timeout 0
mxc_sdc_fb fb.27: timeout when waiting for flip irq
mxc_sdc_fb fb.27: MXCFB_WAIT_FOR_VSYNC: timeout 0

I have also posted a, still unanswered, question on the Freescale community page (https://community.freescale.com/message/405002).

Any help is really appreciated! Any ideas?

Thanks,
/Peter

[cid:tritech-logo2405d1]

Peter Bergin