[meta-freescale] (no subject)

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Thu May 22 23:07:06 PDT 2014

For the usdpaa specific question, you can refer to following guide.
1. Download the QorIQ SDK ISOs from www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=SDKLINUX
2. The documentations can be found in the mount folder of SOURCE ISO
3. Follow START_HERE.html -> Getting Started -> With Yocto to install the SDK and build images
4. Follow START_HERE.html -> Development Deployment to boot up boards
5. Follow START_HERE.html -> Linux User Space -> USDPAA Applications for usdpaa application usage

Best Regards,

Zhenhua