[meta-freescale] Minutes of FSL Community BSP Meeting in 2014-05-20

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Tue May 20 13:13:54 PDT 2014

Hi Gary,

On 05/20/2014 12:59 PM, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On 2014-05-20 13:45, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> Minutes
>>
>> Attendees
>> * Anthony Felice
>> * Daiane Angolini
>> * Eric Nelson
>> * Mario Goulart
>> * Otavio Salvador
>>
>> Actions
>> * Mario is going to review the user guide and FAQ to help checking
>> spelling and more
>> * Otavio, Daiane and Eric are going to help with Bugzilla entries
>>
>> Decisions
>> * Drop Test Form for 1.7
>> * Once in a month meetings
>> * Draft of a "Statement of Purpose"
>>
>> Document
>> * Motivation
>> * What is FSL Community BSP
>> * What the FSL Community BSP is not
>> * What to expect (production X basic feature
>>
>> Next meeting
>> * How to get more people involved in future
>> * Get sub-maintainers for specific areas
>>     * Define the sub areas
>>     * How to get it promoted
>>
>> If someone want to watch it, it is available at:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/events/ccm5pkqcfhs20bv4bpn4shorfjc?authkey=CLK6m8nop7_YxgE
>>

> Eric,
>
> Can you post [a link] the testing framework you mentioned
> since it's not in the minutes and not everyone saw the documents
> you guys were working with/against.

It's not a framework, just a check-list for us about what's supported
in a given kernel:

	http://boundarydevices.com/mx6-linux-kernel-3-10-17-beta/

Getting CPU support up and running is generally the easy part, but we
add lots of drivers and details for each of our boards and sometimes
certain bits lag.

Regards,

Eric