[meta-freescale] efl doesn't build

Boszormenyi Zoltan zboszor at pr.hu
Mon May 19 04:35:36 PDT 2014

Hi,

I wanted to build e-wm which pulls in efl, which in turn fails in do_configure with:

| checking for GLES2/gl2.h... no
| configure: error: OpenGL XLib dependencies not found
| Configure failed. The contents of all config.log files follows to aid debugging
| ERROR: oe_runconf failed

My build host is Fedora 20/x86_64 and while tmp/sysroots/imx6qsabresd/usr/include/
has a GLES2 directory with the header the configure script was looking for,
tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/include hasn't.

Also, there isn't virtual/libgles2{-native,-cross} to have at least the headers in place.
Strangely, eglinfo-x11 builds just fine.

How can I build e-wm and its dependencies? I am using "master"

Thanks in advance,
Zoltán Böszörményi