[meta-freescale] Qt Quick Controls missing

Geir Vattekar geirvatt at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 02:36:19 PDT 2014

No. "qtquickcontrols-qmlplugins" is not listed as being installed.

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 10:46:52 +0200
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] Qt Quick Controls missing
From: jacob.kroon at gmail.com
To: geirvatt at hotmail.com
CC: meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Geir Vattekar <geirvatt at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have problems getting a build with the Qt Quick Controls module. I built master latest yesterday without incidence. But I still get 'module "QtQuick.Controls" is not installed' (module version is 1.1). I try to enable accessibility by adding PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " accessibility" to local.conf; however, I don't know if that is the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Yes, "accessibility" PACKAGECONFIG is still required to be enabled for quick controls package to be built,

although there as been some discussions on ml wether it should be turned on by default.

Do you have "qtquickcontrols-qmlplugins" listed as being installed in your target image ?