[meta-freescale] Builds fails do to missing ocf-linux_20120127

Doug Schwanke doug.schwanke at firstviewconsultants.com
Fri May 9 20:07:11 PDT 2014

I have rebuilt both Dora and Daisy from clean installs:

- The Dora missing file issue is still there.  It may be tied to the MACHINE="imx6slevk"  since I have not seen this error when building for the "imx6qsabresd".

- The Daisy project built just fine.  It was "human" error (Doh!) the first time.  I believe I forgot to issue the "source ./setup-environment build" and just cd'd to my build folder and tried to build.
That's what I get for doing several things at once.

Thanks,
-Doug