[meta-freescale] imx6qsabreauto and imx6dlsabreauto boot broken on daisy

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed May 7 06:48:58 PDT 2014

I´ve been testing several boards/distro_features/features in last days
(test cycle)

When I reached imx6qsabreauto and imx6dlsabreauto I saw the boot is broken.

I´m already investigating u-boot for both machines, but I´m not sure I
will be able to fix both before the daisy release. So, those errors
would be considered "known issue" in #RN until it´s fixed.

So far:

imx6qsabreauto
It boots but u-boot cannot recognize the sdcard partition, so the boot
try ftp download of uImage

imx6dlsabreauto
the *.sdcard image does not boot.

Daiane