[meta-freescale] WIFI module choices on Sabre SD board.

Haizhou Li HLi at tracking-point.com
Mon May 5 14:42:59 PDT 2014

Thanks for reply!

I should say what we need is more likely an embedded mini card with SDIO/usb interface. The card should come with baseband, RF, and antenna connector.  We have no plan to design the RF routing. We just plan to hook this minicard to our PCB.  I have not found any mini card based on BCM4329/4330 or TI, yet, but I bet there must be some.  Is there any good candidate that is being used by someone?

Thanks!