[meta-freescale] meta-qt5 gstreamer

Riccardo Stronati r.stronati at gmail.com
Sun May 4 13:42:50 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a problem wit qt5 and gstreamer.

I get qt 5.2.1 succesfully compiled with all module. I added
packagegroup-fsl-gstreamer and also gstreamer get included.

If I use gplay I can play the video I need but when I run the videowidget
from qdigia example I get all the video info printed but the video does not
play.

I attach my image recipe:

*DESCRIPTION = "Image test" LICENSE = "CLOSED"include
recipes-graphics/images/core-image-x11.bb
<http://core-image-x11.bb>DISTRO_FEATURES += " opengl x11 xcb pulseaudio
"IMAGE_FEATURES_append = " \     debug-tweaks \    nfs-server \
ssh-server-openssh \    x11 \"IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " \
packagegroup-fsl-gstreamer \    packagegroup-fsl-tools-testapps \
packagegroup-my-custom \     packagegroup-my-qt5 \        "export
IMAGE_BASENAME = "my-image"*

The package group:

*DESCRIPTION = "my package group"LICENSE = "CLOSE" inherit
packagegroupPROVIDES = "${PACKAGES}"PACKAGES +=
"packagegroup-my-custom"PACKAGES +=
"packagegroup-my-qt5"RDEPENDS_packagegroup-my-custom = "\
gst-plugins-base-app \     gst-plugins-base \    gst-plugins-good \
gst-plugins-gl-opengl \    gst-ffmpeg \     tslib \    tslib-conf \
tslib-tests \    tslib-calibrate \    xf86-input-tslib \
openssh-sftp-server \     alsa-lib \    alsa-tools \    alsa-state \
alsa-utils-alsaconf \    coreutils \    elfutils-dev \    enca \    gcc
\    libfaad \    fribidi \    libgcc \    gmp \    libice \     libice-dev
\    libmpc \    mpfr \    libsm \    libsm-dev \    libx11 \
libxcalibrate \    libxext \    libxinerama \    libxmu \    libxt \
linux-libc-headers-dev \     make \    mkfontdir \    mkfontscale \
x11-common-dev \    xextproto-dev \    xproto-dev \    xserver-xorg-dev
\    xserver-xorg-multimedia-modules \    xserver-xorg-utils \      openvpn
\     tar \    i2c-tools \    sqlite3 \    x11vnc \    libxcb \    evtest
\    cairo \    pango \    fontconfig \    freetype \    pulseaudio \
nano \    cpufrequtils \ "RDEPENDS_packagegroup-my-qt5 = "\    icu \
qtbase-fonts \    qtbase-plugins \    qtdeclarative \
qtdeclarative-plugins \    qtdeclarative-tools \
qtdeclarative-qmlplugins \     qtmultimedia \    qtmultimedia-plugins \
qtmultimedia-qmlplugins \    qtsvg \    qtsvg-plugins \    qtx11extras \
qtsensors \    qtserialport \    qtimageformats-plugins \    qtsystems \
    qtsystems-tools \    qtsystems-qmlplugins \    qtscript \    qtwebkit
\    qtwebkit-qmlplugins \    qt3d \    qt3d-qmlplugins \    qt3d-tools
\    cinematicexperience \" *
And the qt config parameters in my config:

*PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " sql-sqlite gstreamer gst-plugins-base
xcb accessibility pulseaudio gtkstyle "PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtmultimedia
= " gstreamer010"*

I see that also gstreamer1.0 has been included in the task list.

Thanks again.