[meta-freescale] Starting the test cicly for 1.6

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Mar 31 06:58:46 PDT 2014

Hello Trevor,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Trevor Woerner
<trevor.woerner at linaro.org> wrote:
> On 03/28/14 11:17, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> Hello Daiane,
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
>> <Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com> wrote:
>>> Could you, please, help me with some pre-build images for the following boards:
>>> imx28evk
>>> imx53qsb
>>> wandboard-quad
>>> imx6qsabresd
>>> imx6slevk
>>>
>>> It would be perfect if you would generate those boards with FB, DFB, WL and X11, but I understand it may be too much.
>> I think I can get the backends built and I will send the link when it
>> is done. :-)
>
> Can you provide a pointer to your build script(s)/configuration(s)? I'd
> like to perform this set of builds for the ixm53qsb board here myself
> (and test, of course).

I can 'describe' those but cannot provide the code which handles it.
This is running inside O.S. Systems infra-structure which runs inside
of Jenkins with some extra plugins and code did by us to easy our
maintenance of several customers, distributions and different BSPs.
This same code handles FSL Community BSP build but also customers
builds.

Currently, focusing in master, we have three builds:

 x11 - current defaults
 directfb - 'directfb' distro-feature added and 'x11' and 'wayland' removed
 wayland - 'x11' distro-feature removed

All those are built (well, wayland is lacking yet as I am awaiting
Poky patch to be applied) and available[1].

1. http://ci.ossystems.com.br/public/fsl-community-bsp/master/

Currently 'master' is build against master-next as I did some fixes
which I will be sending today for review. Those fixes were collected
while preparing it so are 'new' patches.

If you need any help on this please let me know.