[meta-freescale] Starting the test cicly for 1.6

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Fri Mar 28 08:17:51 PDT 2014

Hello Daiane,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
<Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com> wrote:
> Could you, please, help me with some pre-build images for the following boards:
> imx28evk
> imx53qsb
> wandboard-quad
> imx6qsabresd
> imx6slevk
>
> I´ve been working on the Test Form for 1.6 release and it´s almost ready to start the 1.6 Test Cycle, however I would like to make some preliminary test on those boards.
>
> It would be perfect if you would generate those boards with FB, DFB, WL and X11, but I understand it may be too much.
>
> We have one month only for the planned release date, I wish we can hush on this, if possible.

Sure. I can do that however there are three things I need to address
before this:

* Get weston patch applied - being hold due OE-Core patch which is
under discussion in their mailing list

* Fix DirectFB backend support

* Update the U-Boot for 2014.01 as it has the fixes for PMIC case.

I can do it this afternoon (except the weston as it is being
discussed) and prepare the builder to get those.

I think I can get the backends built and I will send the link when it
is done. :-)