[meta-freescale] cubox-i machine on dora branch

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:26:59 PDT 2014

Otavio,

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio at ossystems.com.br>wrote:

> > On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Otavio Salvador <
> otavio at ossystems.com.br>
> > wrote:
> >> Another point is that I doubt it will work. Dora has Vivante GPU
> >> 4.6.9p12 (from alpha release) while Daisy has Vivante GPU 4.6.9p13
> >> (from beta release) and the Cubox kernel uses the last. So you'll get
> >> a segfault in Xorg ;-)
> >
> > I'm building xmbc-image which technically does not depends on X11.
> > Crossed fingers.
>
> Great; but I think it will not work. Good luck!

One question.
Do you think I can use GPU 4.6.9p13 recipe on dora branch to get rid of
this possible issue, or am I going to face with other problems?

*dS
Diego Sueiro

Administrador do Embarcados
www.embarcados.com.br<http://www.embarcados.com.br/?utm_source=assinatura_diego&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=Assinatura%20Email%20Diego>