[meta-freescale] FIXED Re: HOB unable to parse initial sabresd

pighi at selea.com pighi at selea.com
Tue Mar 18 06:39:27 PDT 2014

Yes I got it!in two different files :

/sources/meta-fsl-arm/conf/machine/include/imx-base.inc
and
sources/poky/meta/conf/distro/include/default-providers.inc

there is a conflict, I edited the imx-base.inc:

# mx6 GPU libraries
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/egl_mx6 ?= "mesa"
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgl_mx6 ?= "mesa"
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles1_mx6 ?= "mesa"
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles2_mx6 ?= "mesa"
#PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/egl_mx6 ?= "gpu-viv-bin-mx6q"
#PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgl_mx6 ?= "gpu-viv-bin-mx6q"
#PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles1_mx6 ?= "gpu-viv-bin-mx6q"
#PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgles2_mx6 ?= "gpu-viv-bin-mx6q"

now i will try to make a patch ... weel i'm not expert so I hope to doing right... If i do something wrong please help me.

Omar

Dott.Ing. Omar Pighi
R&D Selea