[meta-freescale] HOB unable to parse initial sabresd

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Mar 18 03:05:52 PDT 2014

On 2014-03-18 03:42, pighi at selea.com wrote:
> well the errors are actually 2 (the ame conflct) one is on libgl and the seond one is on libgl-dev

Yes, I see this as well.
  Trying to resolve runtime dependency libgl-dev resulted in conflicting PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries being found.
  The providers found were: ['/local/poky-multi/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.2.5.bb',
'/local/poky-multi/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q_3.10.9-1.0.0-hfp.bb']
  The PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries resulting in this conflict were: ['PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/mesa = mesa', 'PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgl = gpu-viv-bin-mx6q']

Worse than just this error/conflict is
the fact that hob just stopped and I only saw the error when I tried
to kill/close it.

I think you should file a bug against this.

n.b. I don't see this error if I run bitbake from the command line.