[meta-freescale] Hob error during dependency tree checking

Timur Aydin ta at taydin.org
Mon Mar 3 05:35:38 PST 2014

> You seem to be using a mix of releases; master has 9.2.5 mesa release
> (IIRC) and has a bbappend file to address this.

I have now wiped out the entire fsl-community-bsp folder and started
from scratch. Now the correct version of mesa is being picked up
(version 9.2.5). When first initializing my local repo, I had used the
dora branch and then did a repo checkout master to switch to master. But
apparently something went wrong there and I was still stuck at the dora
branch.

Anyway, now I am definitely at the master branch and unfortunately, the
problem is still happening:

Trying to resolve runtime dependency libgl resulted in conflicting
PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries being found.
The providers found were:
['/home/ta/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.2.5.bb',
'/home/ta/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q_3.10.9-1.0.0-hfp.bb']
The PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries resulting in this conflict were:
['PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/mesa = mesa',
'PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgl = gpu-viv-bin-mx6q']

Trying to resolve runtime dependency libgl-dev resulted in conflicting
PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries being found.
The providers found were:
['/home/ta/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa_9.2.5.bb',
'/home/ta/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q_3.10.9-1.0.0-hfp.bb']
The PREFERRED_PROVIDER entries resulting in this conflict were:
['PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/mesa = mesa',
'PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/libgl = gpu-viv-bin-mx6q']

Please let me know if you can think of anything else that I can check.

--
Timur Aydin